1. She wasn't? I'd generally heard her portrayed as a compassionate sort of person who I would think would be in favor of access to healthcare and opposed to an oppressive government. She raised Jesus to be quite a nonjudgmental guy and all.
2. Do you asshats really not understand the concept of "choice?" See, "choice" is where someone has the freedom to choose whether to give birth. It isn't the act of forbidding women from giving birth.
3. Putting aside the questionable historical accuracy of the Christmas story, if Mary had been infertile, there would be NO CHRISTMAS! Shouldn't you people want to ban infertility based on this same logic?
4. Is your God really stupid enough to send the Son of God to a woman who for whatever reason wouldn't have been able to carry him to term? And not to, like, try again if it didn't work out? How do we know that the Son of God wasn't implanted in several uteri and aborted and miscarried a few times before being born?
5. And, um, wait a second. Don't you people who take the Bible literally also preach that we don't need contraception or abortion because people have the option of abstinence? That approach didn't work too well for Mary, now did it?